We are open!!!!
- Social Distancing. Even though there is no longer a requirement to wear a mask, if you are so inclined to, please do so. The barbers will still be wearing them.
- We ask that if a barber or client is sick, feels sick, or has any symptoms of an illness, they please STAY HOME. If sickness is apparent in a Barber, they will be asked to go home.
- Stations and equipment will be disinfected after each cut. Barbers will wash their hands, as always, before EVERY procedure, and will wash hands whenever they become contaminated in any way. Barbers are required to wear masks and gloves whenever in the barbershop. We are also providing Barbers with face shields for closer procedures on clients.
- We encourage our clients to wear their mask if they feel so inclined. We will work around them.
- We will have hand soap in the restroom, as always. We encourage our clients to use sinks for handwashing freely.
Our hours of operations will be as follows:
6:00 am – 8:00 pm Monday – Friday
7:00 am – 6:00 pm Saturday and Sunday
We apologize for the inconvenience but we all must do our part in getting back to a type of normalcy while being careful. We are adhering to the local government’s, federal government’s, and the CDC’s guidelines very closely.
Our online appointment booking is now open. Book your haircut now.